Jonathan WoodJonathan Wood is an Englishman in New York. He is the author of the Lovecraftian urban fantasy novel, No Hero, named one of the best paranormal fantasy books of 2011 by Paul Goat Allen and its sequel Yesterday's Hero. He also writes odd little things that show up in odd little places, such as The Best of Beneath Ceaseless Skies, Chizine, and Weird Tales. Most of his short fiction is available for free on-line. Links can be found on the bibliography page. Or email him at jonathanpwood at gmail dot com.
- @chrisfarnsworth @Foxinstacks Why, thank you :) about 20 hours ago from web in reply to chrisfarnsworth ReplyRetweetFavorite
- I actually quite liked the Xbox One reveal, but this gif almost caused me to die laughing. http://t.co/e2fMLQbz0G 10:15:44 AM May 23, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @NataniaBarron @PrinceJvstin @charlesatan @13thAge @oldbie Hell yeah 09:30:36 PM May 22, 2013 from Twitter for iPhone in reply to NataniaBarron ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @PeterOrullian: A particularly good story on Xbox One, if you're interested: http://t.co/gjqcapRGm5 02:09:14 PM May 21, 2013 from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- @PeterOrullian Ooh. Thanks! 02:09:09 PM May 21, 2013 from web in reply to PeterOrullian ReplyRetweetFavorite
Posted on March 5, 2013 | No CommentsLook, I like Bruce Willis as much as the next man. Possibly more. No, not that much, little less. That’s it. About that much. And I love, Die Hard. The original one. No, more than that. Way more. Yeah, that much. I’ve gone on elsewhere...
Posted on January 22, 2013 | 12 CommentsSo a few people have noticed that it’s become very hard to get a hold of No Hero and Yesterday’s Hero. They’re gone from Amazon and Barnes and Noble, and pretty much everywhere else. Some other people, who are especially nice, have asked about a...
Posted on August 14, 2012 | No CommentsSo it’s about two weeks now since Yesterday’s Hero launched, and a week since the giveaway for it and No Hero ended. Perhaps a little early for a complete post mortem, but I thought I’d give an early read out on the effects of the...
Posted on August 9, 2012 | No CommentsI’ve always been a writing process junky. I love having a process. I love reading about other people’s process. Really it’s kind of unhealthy, and probably involves more palm sweat than people are really comfortable with. In an attempt to maintain a credible presence in...
Posted on August 8, 2012 | 11 CommentsFirst off – the giveaway at Wired is all done. The books are up at both Amazon and Barnes and Noble. Just $3.99 at both sites. iBooks is turning out to be a bit trickier than I’d expected. I’m working on it. And now… content:...